Saturday 25 October 2008

Love

"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres." The Bible

Put your name in the place of love, and see which boxes you tick.

Earlier I was in Tesco and gave the lady in front of me a pound for her shopping as she was just short. She was so grateful, I couldn't get over it.

She said she'd pay me back next time she sees me.

What a wonderful lady.

You see, recently I have been down and out but this lady has replenished my faith. I don't really understand how, but I suppose it is like Albert Einstein said,


"Only a life lived for others is worth living."



There's a whole world out there waiting to be loved, and it'll be worth it.

No comments: