Monday 27 April 2009

Stuck (metaphorically speaking, not a humorous anecdote, I'm sorry)

I'm thinking about what I want to do with my life. Fortunately no six-fingered man killed my Father when I was eleven. Unfortunately that leaves a certain hole in the velocity of my life.

So, I am considering. I thought about doing more writing, but I'm not sure I'm that good at it.

I thought about teaching, but what degree to do?

I thought about being an estate agent, then the credit ate a Crunchie.


I thought about being a banker.


I didn't really.

Honestly, I didn't. It has too much association with greed and self-serving, which is not what being a Christian is about (for me, anyhow; some right wingers might disagree but I think they need to read what Jesus said, though I'm now being a hypocrite since I am typing on a computer I haven't sold. I am rambling. I apologise. Well done if you kept up. Because I'm lost).

So, I have decided to continue as I am for now. Perhaps I will soon have a revelation. Perhaps not.


I am aware this blog wasn't about much in particular, but if you're stuck about what to do, so am I. Just so you know.

No comments: