Friday 22 January 2010

A little note

Of late it has been hard to keep going. It seems there is too much work and too much study and not enough friends and too little hope.

I still worship God though, because I that's all I can do. How many times have I sung that I will praise through hardship? So I try to. The silly thing is it's not really hard. I have food, and a roof and a bed. It's funny how ambiguous a hard life is really. In this post-modern world it's anything I suppose.

I don't have much else to say. I love God still and that is the sum total of my identity at the moment. Perhaps that is all it ever will be.

1 comment:

Dustyhoper said...

....read habakkuk. read lamentations 3

are you down to your last ray of hope, they say thats the moment things turn around, don't you give up the figt you can cope you can be so amazingly strong