Tuesday 3 March 2009

Questions

I apologise for my lack of blog posts. I got fed up because only two or three people read them. But I decided I need to do this one.

Two questions have plagued me recently, the first being on that has niggled for a very long time, the second being one I, foolishly, only recently understood the significance of.

1. (It is a little more complex than this, but...) If I'm in Heaven forever, won't I get bored?

2. Why would God, an omnipotent, omniscient, omnipresent being, bother to make a people like us, then put them in charge of such an unnecessarily complex planet? Is it not just a little arrogant to assume that this is the case?

I hope these are food for thought. Enjoy your evening.

1 comment:

Ian@UK said...

Good questions!

I'm not going to try and answer them for you. Just saying, they are good questions to have. I like having questions. It stimulates me.