Wednesday 25 June 2008

A Futile Post, I wouldn't bother reading it

On Monday I walked into a wall, realised once again I can't catch, and got given a free ice cream.

Since then I have been stressed. And depressed. And wondering.

Wondering about those questions, wondering about me, and wishing.

Wishing.

Wishing is not the best thing in the world. In films and stories wishes become reality.

In life they don't, and it just depresses you. It is so frustrating.

There is little else to say, since I haven't been able to write well for months.

2 comments:

Siona said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Siona said...

Everybody has down days, and days of wondering but you could also see Monday as being a really good day. You got a free icecream! I would be really excited and pleased about that! As well as pondering life's bigger questions we should also be thankful for the little graces and moments of kindness too.